River Bend specializes in:
CBD isolate oil, as opposed to Full Spectrum Oil. The key different between the two is full spectrum oils tend to have 0.3% THC mark and contain many other of the plant’s compounds. This does not make full spectrum a bad product, but it jeopardizes users who must take drug tests, as small traces of THC can be left in your system. CBD isolate is extracted from the plant by itself, reaching a purity of 99% CBD in all our products.
What’s in Our Tincture?
MCT Oil, CBD Isolate and All-Natural Terpene
What is MCT Oil?
MCT stands for “medium chain triglycerides” (Try-gliss-a-rides). MCT oil is our carrier base meaning the liquid that you see inside of the tinctures is MCT oil. MCT oil is a purified form of saturated fatty acids. It typically comes from a mix of coconut oil and palm oil. Some benefits of MCT oil are: Weight loss, suppresses hunger, digests easily, strengthens your gut, and boosts your workouts. Consider MCT oil a super fuel for your cells, it boosts fat burning and increases mental clarity.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD isolate is a crystalline solid or powder that contains 99% pure CBD. A traditional extraction process removes all the active compounds from the cannabis plant, followed by a refinement process that strips away all other Phyto cannabinoids, including THC, and any plant matter, leaving behind nothing but the CBD chemical compound in its purest form.
What are Terpenes?
Organic compounds responsible for creating the unique aroma of each individual cannabis plant. Not only does it just provide cent, they provide therapeutic benefits like their cannabinoid’s partners, THC and CBD. They are produced by a variety of plants and insects. Terpenes are formed in the same trichomes as cannabinoids. They bind to the same endocannabinoid receptors located throughout the brain and body.
For example: Whatever receptor they react with, different terpenes may help to induce sleep and relax muscles while others reduce sleep and elevate mood or reduce inflammation and increase energy. Everybody reacts differently.
Extraction Method for River Bend CBD:
- The method of extraction for River Bend CBD is a CO2 extraction, as opposed to a butane/alcohol extraction. The benefit of this type of extraction is that the butane/alcohol extraction could leave carcinogenic compounds in the product.
- Once the CBD is extracted into an isolate it is then magnetically spun into MCT oil at
1100 RPMs using a centrifuge which give the CBD oil its clear look.
Key points to note about River Bend CBD:
- Our products are 100% THC free! never fail a drug test using Riverbendcbd
- Riverbendcbd is crafted using only the finest domestic 99% pure CBD
- CBD is non- psychoactive, you will not receive intoxicating effects using Riverbendcbd.
- All Riverbend product is 3rd Party Lab tested for potency and Microbial Contaminants
- Made in America – including packaging
- River Bend is a locally run business. Not part of a national conglomerate.
How to take River Bend CBD:
To take CBD isolate sublingually, you can apply the CBD oil directly underneath your tongue and hold it there for about 40 seconds. With this method, the CBD is absorbed by the mucous membranes and delivered directly to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and liver to provide more immediate and effective relief.